Friday, November 13, 2009

Member to Member Notices

I've started to have a few requests about how members can send notices out to the group. After giving this some thought, I decided that it is probably not a great idea to allow all members access to send notices as we may all get swamped with emails - although they all maybe valuable information, I don't want to turn anyone off. So here's the solution. You can provide comments to this post. This where members can post member to member information such as notices, call for artists, upcoming shows, etc.

If you would like to add events to the calendar, send them to me and I'll post them. If it gets to be to be too many for me to post, I'll look for volunteers to help with this.

thanks.
Lindsey

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

The Kingston Arts Council also has an announcement group where you can post (and read) items related to artists such as call for artists or professional development opportunities. Go to their group page to find out more and to subscribe. http://groups.google.ca/group/arts-kingston-/about?hl=en